1/2 Photos of Bunny's Carrot Cake Martini
Just for the Easter bunny! Be sure to chill the glass and vodka.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 ounce cinnamon schnapps
- 1Dip rim of chilled martini glas in cinnamon and sugar.
- 2Combine the vanilla vodka, buttershots liqueur and cinnamon schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- 3Shake well, strain into a Martini glass, and serve.
- 4Top with optional water to lighten.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bunny's Carrot Cake Martini
Serving Size: 1 (42 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: