Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Just for the Easter bunny! Be sure to chill the glass and vodka.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1⁄2 ounce cinnamon schnapps
- cinnamon, plus
- sparkling water (optional)
- Dip rim of chilled martini glas in cinnamon and sugar.
- Combine the vanilla vodka, buttershots liqueur and cinnamon schnapps in a cocktail shaker filled with ice cubes.
- Shake well, strain into a Martini glass, and serve.
- Top with optional water to lighten.
Super strong yet sweet and did remind me of carrot cake. Definitely a sipper and I may decrease the vodka by 1/2 oz next time. Thanks for sharing!
You can have your cake and drink it too, does taste like carrot cake but definitely not something to drink and then drive with. We added cream as well to cut down on the sharpness. THANX
Very tasty. I shook it up with 1/2 ounce half-and-half cream and a pinch each cinnamon and sugar. Really enjoyable. Loved the cinnamon flavor. Thanks for sharing.