Recipe by mandabears
Easy and good. One day I was ready to make this recipe when I found that I was out of ground meat, so I used a bag of frozen meatballs and the recipe was even better.
Top Review by Learning 2 cook 2
This recipe was awesome! I used ground turkey instead of beef or the meatballs and it was excellent. The liquid smoke really added good flavor. We'll certainly do this one again! Thank you!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen turkey meatballs or 1 (16 ounce) package meatballs, quartered
- 1 1⁄2 ounces jars hormel real bacon bits
- 2 (28 ounce) cansbush's baked beans, any flavor
- 1 (16 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons liquid smoke
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 cup chopped onion, i use frozen chopped
- 1 dash hot sauce, optional