Recipe by lirabyrd
I used to make this for a pizzeria that is now closed. You can either make your favorite recipe of wings or used store bought. You can adjust the heat by increasing the butter to a 2:1 ratio with the hot sauce to make milder wings or add 1 tblsp. tabasco to make the wings hotter.
- 10 lbs chicken wings
- 1 (8 ounce) package seasoned flour
- 1 (14 ounce) bottle louisiana hot sauce
- 1 lb unsalted butter, melted (4 sticks)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly bread chicken (use NO water, egg, or milk or wings will get soggy).
- fry or bake at 350 degrees until fully cooked (about 10 minutes in fryer, 20 minutes in oven).
- Mix Louisiana hot sauce, butter, garlic powder, and ketchup in microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave sauce for 5 minutes, stir, then heat again until hot. (about another 5 mintues) Do. not boil.
- Pour sauce over wings and stir lightly.
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing, carrots, and celery.