Recipe by Rainberry Blues
This is my own creation, but the flavours are inspired by Subway's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. The amounts of cheese and veggies and dressings are determined by personal preferences.
- 1 flour tortilla
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 frozen breaded chicken strips, cooked according to package directions
- 10 dashes Frank's red hot sauce
- sliced green pepper
- chopped tomato
- ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop or slice cooked chicken strips.
- Place cheese in a strip in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place chicken on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Top chicken with green pepper and tomato.
- Top that with lettuce.
- Pour ranch dressing over lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up tortilla and enjoy.