Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my own creation, but the flavours are inspired by Subway's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. The amounts of cheese and veggies and dressings are determined by personal preferences.
- 1 flour tortilla
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 frozen breaded chicken strips, cooked according to package directions
- 10 dashes Frank's red hot sauce
- sliced green pepper
- chopped tomato
- ranch dressing
- salt and pepper
- Chop or slice cooked chicken strips.
- Place cheese in a strip in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place chicken on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Top chicken with green pepper and tomato.
- Top that with lettuce.
- Pour ranch dressing over lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up tortilla and enjoy.
This is wonderful!!!! And so easy! I used the Tyson brand chicken, and it's great. Just left out the sliced green peppers, cuz I had none. Thanks Rainberry!
Wow~ what a great lunch! I sent these in my husband's lunch at work and he loved them eaten cold. They traveled well- I made them the night before and wrapped tightly in press'n seal wrap. I made myself one at home and tried microwaving it for a few seconds before the veggies were added-- just enough to melt the cheese, which was good, too. The only real change I made was that instead of Frank's sauce I used our favorite buffalo wing sauce (from BW3's restaurant). I used grilled (precooked) chicken strips, and let them marinate in the sauce for half an hour or so while I got other things ready. I probably used a little more sauce than called for that way, but, that's a matter of personal taste anyways. This is a definite keeper! Thanks!