Rainberry Blues's Note:
This is my own creation, but the flavours are inspired by Subway's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. The amounts of cheese and veggies and dressings are determined by personal preferences.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop or slice cooked chicken strips.
- 2Place cheese in a strip in the middle of the tortilla.
- 3Place chicken on top of cheese.
- 4Sprinkle chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- 5Top chicken with green pepper and tomato.
- 6Top that with lettuce.
- 7Pour ranch dressing over lettuce.
- 8Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Roll up tortilla and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Wrap
Serving Size: 1 (31 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.6
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 2.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: