Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my own creation, but the flavours are inspired by Subway's Buffalo Chicken Sandwich. The amounts of cheese and veggies and dressings are determined by personal preferences.
- Chop or slice cooked chicken strips.
- Place cheese in a strip in the middle of the tortilla.
- Place chicken on top of cheese.
- Sprinkle chicken with Frank's Red Hot Sauce.
- Top chicken with green pepper and tomato.
- Top that with lettuce.
- Pour ranch dressing over lettuce.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roll up tortilla and enjoy.
This is wonderful!!!! And so easy! I used the Tyson brand chicken, and it's great. Just left out the sliced green peppers, cuz I had none. Thanks Rainberry!
Wow~ what a great lunch! I sent these in my husband's lunch at work and he loved them eaten cold. They traveled well- I made them the night before and wrapped tightly in press'n seal wrap. I made myself one at home and tried microwaving it for a few seconds before the veggies were added-- just enough to melt the cheese, which was good, too. The only real change I made was that instead of Frank's sauce I used our favorite buffalo wing sauce (from BW3's restaurant). I used grilled (precooked) chicken strips, and let them marinate in the sauce for half an hour or so while I got other things ready. I probably used a little more sauce than called for that way, but, that's a matter of personal taste anyways. This is a definite keeper! Thanks!