Recipe by happynana
I got this recipe off of Frank's Redhot Sauce web site. I fixed for the first time last week. DH loved it. I noticed that this was slightly different than the recipes I had seen posted. I adapted it to fit our needs.
Top Review by Chicagoland Chef du Jour
Great recipe! I used tortilla shells for my pizza crust to cut down on the carbs. Used leftover buffalo chicken from Recipe #493751 I omitted the pizza sauce and just used our favorite BBQ sauce on each tortilla. I topped with the chicken, chihuahua cheese and blue cheese. Although I didn't go overboard with the gorgonzola, it was overpowering and I am a HUGE lover of blue cheese. So take care there! Less baking time because I did not use a pizza crust. All in all a real winner. Thanks for posting happynana.
- 2 prepared pizza crust, shells
- 118.29 ml pizza sauce
- 118.29 ml barbecue sauce
- 709.77 ml cooked shredded chicken
- 118.29 ml red hot sauce, I used Frank's Hot Sauce
- 473.18 ml shredded cheese, for pizza
- 158.51 ml blue cheese, crumbled
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Place pizza shells on pizza baking pans.
- Combine pizza sauce and barbecue sauce.
- Spread sauces on pizza shells.
- Toss chicken with redhot sauce and arrange on top of pizzas.
- Sprinkle cheeses on top of pizza shells.
- Bake 15 minutes until crust is crisy and cheese melts.
- Cut into slices. Could be used as appetizer and cut into smaller pieces.