Prep 25 mins
Cook 2 hrs
A favorite of my son's, easy to make and a great new way to enjoy the flavor of Buffalo Wings.
Make and share this Buffalo Chicken Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 28 ounces popcorn chicken, bites (I use Tyson)
- 16 ounces shell pasta
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 16 ounces ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄3 cups buffalo barbecue sauce
- 4 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- Cook popcorn chicken and pasta to package directions; cool.
- Mix ranch drssing and buffalo sauce.
- Combine chicken, pasta, celery, bleu cheese crumbles and dressing mix.
- Chill 2 to 4 hours and serve.
EA-SY and good! Great all-in-one-bowl meal that's not too heavy. I used what I had: 16 oz. buffalo popcorn shrimp instead of chicken, a mix of ranch and blue cheese dressing, the blue cheese crumbles and celery, as well as 1/4 cup Frank's Hot Sauce. Family loved it.
This is good! I personally did not make this but my mom owns a catering business and they pulled this recipe off of Zaar and recently made it. They want to try new salads for the upcoming spring season to offer for catering, the cafe and for their stand at the local farmer's market, so they made this and served them as free samples in mini taste tasting cups for their cafe customers to try. We all voted it as a "winner". Thanks for posting; I will also make this for future picnics or potlucks, for sure!
This salad was amazing I also added some fresh red and yellow bell peppers to add in a few extra veggies.