1 hr 20 mins
1 hr 10 mins
I never made this, but it surely intrigues me. Adapted from Linda Larsen, About.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 29.58 ml butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 236.59 ml soft breadcrumbs, white or 236.59 ml wheat
- 59.14 ml buffalo wing hot sauce (like Sweet Baby Ray or Frank's)
- 78.07 ml creamy bleu cheese salad dressing
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 236.59 ml crumbled blue cheese
- 907.18 g ground chicken, white and dark meat
- 29.58 ml buffalo wing hot sauce
- 29.58 ml ketchup
- 14.79 ml honey
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a slotted oven broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- 2In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook and stir until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Add celery; cook and stir for 2-3 minutes longer. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3In large bowl, combine eggs, bread crumbs, 1/4 cup hot sauce, salad dressing, salt, pepper, cayenne pepper, and blue cheese; mix well. Add vegetables and mix well. Add ground chicken and mix gently but thoroughly with your hands until combined. Do not over mix.
- 4Form into a large meatloaf on the prepared pan. In small bowl, combine 2 tablespoons hot sauce, ketchup and honey; blend well and brush over meatloaf. Bake for 65 to 75 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
- 5Cover with foil and let stand 10 minutes.
- 6Serve with baked macaroni or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf
Serving Size: 1 (209 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.0
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 149.4 mg
- Sodium 980.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.7 g
- Protein 30.5 g