Spicy Ground Chicken Gingersnap Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 3 links hot Italian turkey sausage
- 3⁄4 cup gingersnaps, finely crushed
- 1⁄3 cup onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup low-sodium V8 juice
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh ground pepper
- Remove the sausage from its casing and mix all ingredients together.
- Put mixture into a loaf pan sprayed with Pam.
- Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 1hr.10min.
- Remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes before removing from pan and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am always looking for good low carb recipes.