Recipe by Small Town Cook
If you like buffalo wings, you will love this dip. I gave stovetop directions; however, I have put everything into a crockpot on low and let it cook...4-5 hrs.
Top Review by Shelby Jo
This is a very tasty dip recipe. It wasn't the prettiest, but definitely yummy :) It wasn't too hot, which is nice for the mild heat people. I cut the recipe in half and served with tortilla chips. instead of shredding chicken breasts, I just used some canned cooked chicken. It was so easy to through together and do in the crock pot. Thanks so much for posting! Made for Theirs, Yours, & Mine Photo Tag.
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless & skinless, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄2 cup Frank's red hot sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese, cold and cubed
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat chicken and hot sauce in skillet over medium heat until heated through.
- Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing.
- Cook, stirring until well blended and warm.
- Mix in half of the shredded cheese.
- Pour into a crockpot.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- cover and cook on low until hot and bubbly.
- Serve with celery sticks and crackers.