Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
A fun way to serve buffalo chicken in bite-sized cups! I made these after thinking about what a hit buffalo chicken is with my guests, but wanting to keep it a little less messy to eat during the big games. They were a hit, so I thought I'd share :) This is especially fast and easy if you already have some cooked chicken on hand to shred and use. Note - if you like bleu cheese with your buffalo chicken, feel free to sub in bleu cheese dressing instead of ranch, or bleu cheese instead of the cheddar. We're just not bleu cheese fans around here ;)
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and shredded
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce or 1⁄4 cup buffalo wing sauce
- 12 tortilla chips, scoops
- 1⁄4 cup ranch dressing
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 celery rib, diced
- Combine chicken and hot sauce in a pan and warm through, mixing well.
- Put tortilla chip scoops out on platter.
- Combine ranch dressing and sour cream, mixing well.
- When chicken is warm, fill each chip with buffalo chicken mixture.
- Sprinkle each chip with cheddar cheese.
- Top each chip with a dollop of the ranch dressing & sour cream mixture.
- Sprinkle with diced celery.
I doubled the recipe cause I got 2 cups of diced cooked chicken. I used buffalo wing sauce spicy. I used plain yogurt instead of sour cream. I omitted the celery. It was so good. We were only 2 and we didn't have leftover. Thanks Starrynews :) Made for Newest zaar tag