Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I make this every so often from the pantry when times are lean.. It is hearty and satisfying
Make and share this Budget Stir Fry recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 3 (14 ounce) packagesbeef ramen noodles
- 2 cups frozen peas and carrots
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1⁄2 cup plum sauce
- 1⁄4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cider vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 1 red bell pepper
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- add onions, garlic and carrots and peas and pepper.
- Cook ten mintues.
- add crushed uncooked noodles.
- Mix noodle seasoning, sauces, vinegar, brown sugar and sesame oil and pour over stir fry and cook ten more minutes stirring often.