1/1 Photo of Buckeye Brownies
This was a free recipe from Gooseberry Patch today! I was so excited :-)
My Private Note
dozen b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 19 1/2 ounces brownie mix (whatever brand that you want)
- 1/2 cup water (refer to your brownie package)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (refer to your brownie package)
- 1 egg (refer to your brownie package)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1Prepare and bake brownie mix in a greased 13"x9" baking pan according to package directions. Let cool.
- 2Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well and spread over cooled brownies. Chill for one hour.
- 3Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted. Spread over brownies. Let cool; cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Buckeye Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.7
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 17.0 mg
- Sodium 123.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 9.7 g
- Protein 2.8 g