This was a free recipe from Gooseberry Patch today! I was so excited :-)
Make and share this Buckeye Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- 19 1⁄2 ounces brownie mix (whatever brand that you want)
- 1⁄2 cup water (refer to your brownie package)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil (refer to your brownie package)
- 1 egg (refer to your brownie package)
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 1 (6 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Prepare and bake brownie mix in a greased 13"x9" baking pan according to package directions. Let cool.
- Mix powdered sugar, 1/2 cup butter and peanut butter. Mix well and spread over cooled brownies. Chill for one hour.
- Melt together chocolate chips and remaining butter in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally until melted. Spread over brownies. Let cool; cut into squares.