This is really for the Bubblegum Vodka (recipe below) but Zaar just won't accept just that. SO, Baby Kato and I have invented cocktails for it. Feelin' brave? give this a try or wait till the holidays and try it out on your friends. They'll either love you or never come back :D.
BUBBLEGUM INFUSED VODKA
- 16 pieces bubblegum (Bazooka brand prefered)
- 2 cups vodka
RUSSIAN BUBBLEGUM (use 1 ounce bubblegum vodka)
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 3 ounces milk
- ice cube
BAZOOKA FROSTY (use 1 ounce bubblegum vodka)
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Godiva white chocolate liqueur
- 4 ounces milk
- 1 cup crushed ice
HARD BUBBLEGUM LEMONADE (use 1 1/2 ounces bubblegum vodka)
- 3 ounces frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 6 ice cubes
- 6 ounces club soda
- TO MAKE BUBBLEGUM INFUSED VODKA:.
- Quarter the 16 pieces of bubblegum and place them in a sealable glass jar.
- Add the 2 cups of Vodka and seal and place in a cupboard.
- Stir every 4 hrs for the next 24 hrs (sleep allowed:d).
- After 24 hrs strain through a paper coffee filter into a clean pretty jar.
- RUSSIAN BUBBLEGUM :.
- 1 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 1oz Kahlua.
- 3 oz's milk.
- ice cubes.
- Mix and enjoy.
- BAZOOKA FROSTY:.
- 1 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 1 1/2 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur.
- 4 oz milk.Hard Bubblegum Lemonade.
- 1 cup crushed ice.
- Put everything in a blender and whizz till smooth.
- HARD BUBBLEGUN LEMONADE:.
- 1 1/2 oz Bubblegum Vodka.
- 3 oz pink lemonade concentrate.
- 6 ice cubes.
- 6 oz club soda.
- Mix in a tall glass and garnish with a lemon slice or wedge and 2 yellow straws.
This gives a very yummy bubblegum vodka. Great pink color. Thanks Annacia. Made for cookbook tag game
Loved, loved, LOVED this! I love ways to save money and enjoy my 'tasting' pastime, without spending s fortune! I made this as directed, last week, and am in the process of making another 1/2 batch, after sharing my creation with friends. I kinda created my own drink, modifying the hard lemonade to make a bubblegum hard lemonade martini, omitting the club soda, and shaking the heck out it it! I served it 'up', in a martini glass and it was FAB! Thanks, Annacia, for a fab recipe and great inspiration. I'll try to come up with a few more uses for this infused vodka!
Who would of thought ?? Ds and I enjoyed these last night during our couch potato time, and enjoyed these,(Bubblegum Infused Vodka) and seeing that we were curious I went out to the liquor store down the road, and we tried the Bazzoka Frosty. This too had the taste of a winner . Great recipe. Made for PRMR tag.