A scrumptious Thai dessert that I can't resist, I first tried this in my favorite Thai restaurant here in Seattle. It never gets old!
- Put the rice flour and cornstarch in a bowl.
- Add the mashed taro and knead. Add water as needed to create a soft dough.
- Knead well.
- Roll into little balls and set aside.
- Dissolve the palm sugar and salt in the coconut milk over low heat, stirring constantly.
- Bring to a boil and add the taro balls.
- When they are cooked through, remove from the heat.
- Serve hot.
- Optional: Can sprinkle with sesame seeds.