Slice the sprouts as thin as possible. Shred the Gouda on large holes of box grater.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- salt and pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, extra-virgin
- 2 lbs Brussels sprouts, trimmed, halved, and sliced very thin
- 4 ounces smoked gouda cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted and chopped
- 1/2 cup dried cherries, chopped
- 11. Whisk lemon juice, mustard, shallot, garlic and ½ teaspoon salt together in large bowl. Slowly whisk in oil until incorporated. Toss Brussels sprouts with vinaigrette, and let sit for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
- 22. Fold in Gouda, pecans, and cherries. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve.
- 3HOW TO SLICE BRUSSELS SPROUTS.
- 4You can use the slicing disk of your food processor or slice the sprouts with a chef’s knife. Follow these steps to do the latter safely and quickly. 1. TRIM: Trim the stem end of each sprout and then cut each sprout in half through the cut end. 2. SLICE: With the flat surface on the cutting board, thinly slice each half.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brussels Sprout Salad With Smoked Gouda, Pecans, and Dried Cherr
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.2
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 16.1 mg
- Sodium 183.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 7.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: