Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
I was looking for an easy, quick and healthy pasta recipe. I found this on the back of a box of Ronzoni Healthy Harvest whole wheat blend pasta. It was wonderful! Hard to believe something this healthy could taste this good! Serves 4.
- 1 (13 1/4 ounce) package thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic cloves
- 3 cups fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
To taste (fresh or dried)
- shredded parmesan cheese
- cracked pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat with olive oil. Saute garlic until golden. Add tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, and herbs. Heat until warmed (about 2 minutes). Combine the pasta and tomato mixture and heat until warmed (approximately 2-3 minutes) Makes 4 servings.