Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Make and share this Bruschetta-Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich recipe from Food.com.
- 2 slices multi-grain bread
- 2 slices cheese (2% milk cheese)
- 1 slice tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, sliced
- 1 teaspoon light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- Top 1 bread slice with cheese, tomato, and basil.
- Drizzle with dressing.
- Cover with remaining bread slice.
- Cook in nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray on medium heat 3 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides.