1/3 Photos of Bruschetta Pasta
This is heaven, being able to sit down and eat a whole bowl of bruschetta! It is pasta though so there isn't the browned factor unless you put it in a casserole and broil it for a minute. It is awesome served with blackened chicken or garlic shrimp as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook linguine per directions.
- 2While it is cooking dice the tomatoes and thinly slice the onions.
- 3Place tomatoes (and their juice), onions, basil, garlic, oil, and salt and pepper (to taste) in a large bowl.
- 4When noodles are al dente remove from heat, drain and pour the hot noodles onto the other ingredients. Toss together with tongs and then grate in as much fresh parmesan as desired, tossing well to coat all.
- 5Serve with a little thinly sliced basil and a bit of fresh grated parmesan to garnish.
- 6To make a meal of it serve with grilled blackened chicken or garlic shrimp.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bruschetta Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (159 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 508.1
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g