- 2 large tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1⁄2 sweet onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1 inch slices
- 1⁄4 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, oregano, basil and parsley.
- Place bread on baking sheet and top with tomato mixture.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8-10 minutes or until bottom of bread is browned.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before serving.