Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
Don't these sound delicious?! Posted in response to a request.
Make and share this Brownies Made With Kahlua recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 3 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup Kahlua
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- Preheat oven to 350F; have ready a greased 8-inch square cake pan.
- Place the butter and chocolate in a small pan and place over low heat; stir frequently until melted and smooth.
- Remove from heat and set aside until cool.
- Next, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt in a mixing bowl until well mixed.
- In a separate mixing bowl, beat the eggs and sugar together until light.
- Now mix the cooled chocolate mixture, the Kahlua, and the flour mixture into the eggs; don't overmix when adding the flour or the brownies could be too tough after baking.
- Spread batter in prepared cake pan and bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let brownies cool only slightly, then brush the top with the Kahlua (you can use less than the 2 tbsp if desired).