Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
be sure to include baking instructions on a gift tag with jar...
- 236.59 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml salt
- 177.44 ml baking cocoa, divided
- 118.29 ml brown sugar, packed
- 354.88 ml sugar, divided
- 118.29 ml chopped nuts
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- Combine the flour and salt together.spoon into a wide mouth jar.
- Add 6 tbls of cocoa, wipe side of jar with paper towel --
- Layer brown sugar, pack snug --
- Add layers of 3/4 cup sugar,remaining cocoa and then remaining sugar.
- Pack down layer of nuts and top with chocolate chips.adding additional chocolate chips if space allows.
- Secure lid and attach instructions:.
- Combine brownie mix with 1/2 cup melted butter.
- Mix in1/2 tsps vanilla extract and 3 large beaten eggs --
- Spread mixture in a greased 9x9" pan.
- Bake at 350* for 35 minutes.
- Cool on wire rack and cut into squares.
- Makes 12 servings.