Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe makes just enough for you and a friend.
Make and share this Brownies for One [or Two, if You're Feeling Generous] recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt chocolate and butter on stove till silky. DO NOT BURN!
- Place mixture in mixing bowl and beat for 1 minute. Add one at a time IN THIS ORDER: sugar, eggs, vanilla, and flour. beat only enough to combine ingredients. Add nuts.
- Pour into a buttered 6 inch round cake pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool slightly before cutting into wedges.
I got 4 servings from this. It seemed like there was a lot of egg in proportion to the rest of the ingredients. It tasted like standard homemade brownie, though.
I melted the butter and chocolate in the microwave. I don't have the size pan called for so I baked it in a mini loaf pan and when cooled I cut in half for 2 servings. (however, I ate both servings LOL!)This recipe is a keeper. Made for My 3 Chefs 2007.