1 hr 27 mins
A delicious cheesecake with a brownie crust.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- 1Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter. Cool. Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup light brown sugar, about 4 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate mixture, vanilla, and semisweet finely chopped chocolate.
- 2Add 1/2 cup flour and baking powder. Mix until just blended. Do not overbeat.
- 3Spread 1 cup brownie batter over bottom of greased 9 inch springform pan.
- 4Bake until firm, at 350 degrees, about 17 minutes.
- 5Cool baked crust in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- 6Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup light brown sugar until smooth.
- 7Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed, and 1/2 cup sour cream. Add peanut butter and 1/4 cup flour.
- 8Spread remaining brownie batter around the sides of the pan, sealing batter to brownie crust.
- 9Pour in filling, which will not be as high as brownie batter.
- 10Bake in a greased and floured 9 inch springform pan at 350 degrees, about 50 minutes or until brownie sides have fallen to form a ring around the filling.
- 11Beat 3/4 cup sour cream and 3 teaspoons sugar. Spread on top of cheesecake to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- 12Bake cheesecake 3 minutes more.
- 14Refrigerate overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Peanut Butter Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.1
- Calories from Fat 255
- Total Fat 28.3 g
- Saturated Fat 12.2 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 192.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 10.3 g