Prep 30 mins
Cook 57 mins
A delicious cheesecake with a brownie crust.
Make and share this Brownie Peanut Butter Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 ounces semisweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄3 cups creamy peanut butter
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 3 teaspoons sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter. Cool. Beat 2 eggs and 1 cup light brown sugar, about 4 minutes. Beat in melted chocolate mixture, vanilla, and semisweet finely chopped chocolate.
- Add 1/2 cup flour and baking powder. Mix until just blended. Do not overbeat.
- Spread 1 cup brownie batter over bottom of greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake until firm, at 350 degrees, about 17 minutes.
- Cool baked crust in freezer for about 15 minutes.
- Blend cream cheese and 1/2 cup light brown sugar until smooth.
- Add 3 eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed, and 1/2 cup sour cream. Add peanut butter and 1/4 cup flour.
- Spread remaining brownie batter around the sides of the pan, sealing batter to brownie crust.
- Pour in filling, which will not be as high as brownie batter.
- Bake in a greased and floured 9 inch springform pan at 350 degrees, about 50 minutes or until brownie sides have fallen to form a ring around the filling.
- Beat 3/4 cup sour cream and 3 teaspoons sugar. Spread on top of cheesecake to within 3/4 inch of edge.
- Bake cheesecake 3 minutes more.
- Refrigerate overnight.