Recipe by teresa_brandt2000
Kids and adults alike will love this,great any time,I found this in the pillsbry recipes and made it for my family
Top Review by Experimenter
These were delicious! I was looking for a fruit pizza but using something other than sugar cookie dough. I used regular brownie mix and it over-flowed in the oven (which was my own fault) but the end result was worth it! With every bite we were oohing and aahing!
- 2 (16 1/2 ounce) rolls pillsbury refrigerated traditional chocolate fudge refrigerated brownie bar dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fresh raspberry
- 1⁄2 cup apple jelly
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark, nonstick pan). Grease 12-inch pizza pan, or spray with cooking spray. Spread both rolls brownie batter evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 2. Bake 16 to 20 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 3. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth. Brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.
- High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Use only 1 roll brownie batter. Stir 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour into batter in bowl, then spread in pan.