1/1 Photo of Brownie Fruit Pizza
2 hrs 20 mins
Chef #1036809's Note:
Kids and adults alike will love this,great any time,I found this in the pillsbry recipes and made it for my family
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 21. Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark, nonstick pan). Grease 12-inch pizza pan, or spray with cooking spray. Spread both rolls brownie batter evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- 32. Bake 16 to 20 minutes. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
- 43. In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese. Stir jelly until smooth. Brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour. Cut into wedges. Store covered in refrigerator.
- 5High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Use only 1 roll brownie batter. Stir 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour into batter in bowl, then spread in pan.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Fruit Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 290.1
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 8.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 121.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 31.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated brownie bar dough