Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
It's a very chocolately brownie cupcake. It won't last in your counter for a long time.
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 6 ounces butter or 6 ounces margarine
- 2 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (any color will do)
- In a saucepan put chocolate and butter and melt together. Take it out of the heat and add the rest of the ingredients in the same order mixing them with a wooden spoon.
- Oven on 350°.
- Butter and flour 24 mini cupcake tins (it is easier if you have silicone cupcake molds, no need to butter and flour them -- ).
- Fill the molds to almost the top and bake for 20 to 23 minutes.
- Let them stand for 1/2 hour before unmolding.