2 hrs 20 mins
1 hr 20 mins
Ashley U's Note:
One of my fav pies--totally rich.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar prune baby food
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- 1Preheat oven to 350°.
- 2Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- 3Spread into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- 4Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; let cool.
- 5Tear brownies into small pieces.
- 6Press half of pieces into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- 7Set aside.
- 8Preheat oven to 300°.
- 9Place cottage cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until almost smooth.
- 10Add cream cheeses; beat until smooth.
- 11Add sugar, vanilla and salt; beat well.
- 12Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 13Stir in chocolate.
- 14Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining brownie pieces.
- 15Pour remaining cheese mixture over brownie pieces.
- 16Bake at 300° for 40 minutes or until almost set.
- 17Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand for 40 minutes in oven with door closed.
- 18Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- 19Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 342.5
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.7 g
- Saturated Fat 5.3 g
- Cholesterol 56.5 mg
- Sodium 282.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 39.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g