Prep 1 hr
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
One of my fav pies--totally rich.
Make and share this Brownie Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (20 ounce) package fudge brownie mix
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 (2 1/2 ounce) jar prune baby food
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup nonfat cottage cheese
- 2 (8 ounce) packages neufchatel cheese, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄4 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
- Spread into bottom of a 9-inch square baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 25 minutes; let cool.
- Tear brownies into small pieces.
- Press half of pieces into bottom of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray.
- Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- Place cottage cheese in a large bowl; beat at medium speed of a mixer until almost smooth.
- Add cream cheeses; beat until smooth.
- Add sugar, vanilla and salt; beat well.
- Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in chocolate.
- Pour half of cheese mixture into prepared pan; top with remaining brownie pieces.
- Pour remaining cheese mixture over brownie pieces.
- Bake at 300° for 40 minutes or until almost set.
- Turn oven off and let cheesecake stand for 40 minutes in oven with door closed.
- Remove cheesecake from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Cover and chill at least 8 hours.