1/3 Photos of Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
1 hr 20 mins
- Momma Loon's Note:
It is very rich, and worth the time and calories
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- 2Grease the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together brownie mix, 1 egg and water.
- 4Spread into the greased pan.
- 5Bake for 25 minutes.
- 6Melt the caramels with the evaporated milk over low heat in a heavy saucepan.
- 7Stir often, and heat until mixture has a smooth consistency.
- 8Reserve 1/3 cup of this caramel mixture, and pour the remainder over the warm, baked brownie crust.
- 9In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 10Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- 11Pour cream cheese mixture over caramel mixture.
- 12Bake cheesecake for 40 minutes.
- 13Chill in pan.
- 14When cake is thoroughly chilled, loosen by running a knife around the edge, and then remove the rim of the pan.
- 15Heat reserved caramel mixture, and spoon over cheesecake.
- 16Drizzle with the chocolate topping.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Brownie Caramel Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 509.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.1 mg
- Sodium 389.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 40.1 g
- Protein 8.2 g