Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I love recipes that you can customize to fit your needs and tastes. This is great recipe that you can alter to mimic your favorite sushi recipes, for example using pineapple and a mango sauce to imitate a tropical roll. Endless possibilities!
- 2 cups cooked brown rice or 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1⁄2 medium avocado, diced
- 1⁄4 cup carrot, shredded
- 1⁄4 cup cucumber, julienned
- soy sauce (to taste)
Spicy Mayo Ingredients
- 3 tablespoons plain fat free Greek yogurt
- sriracha hot sauce
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Serve in bowl topped with shredded carrots, diced avocado, and julienned cucumber. Season with soy sauce and top with a dollop of fat-free spicy mayo.
- Spicy Mayo Recipe: Stir 3 tbsp of plain, fat-free Greek yogurt in with desired amount of Sriracha.