Recipe by crawfish pie
Well I love potatoes and am always looking for different ways of preparing them.I hope you enjoy them.My measurments may be a little off ,I dont ussually measure while preparing these.Please give me feed back!!!
Directions See How It's Made
- Scrub potatoes well.
- Leave skin on and cut into wedges.
- Boil in med saucepan with broth.
- When tender remove from heat and drain broth.
- Reserve about 1/2c.
- Add butter and milk and a little of broth.
- Add until desired consistency.
- Salt and pepper and serve.