- 14.79-29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml minced onions
- 473.18 ml green beans, trimmed and cut into 1 inch lengths
- 118.29 ml mushroom, thinly sliced
- 29.58 ml water
- 29.58 ml walnuts, chopped
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat butter over medium heat until golden brown.
- Add onion and saute about one minute.
- Add green beans, mushrooms and water and saute until green beans are crisp tender.
- Pour onto rice or serving plate.
- Using the same pan, toast the walnuts until fragrant and sprinkle over the beans.