Recipe by Nyteglori
Depending upon how thin the slices of meat are and how thick you like your sandwich you can add more meat as you see fit.
Top Review by Kim127
Great meat combination on this sandwich. I made these for lunch this past weekend. I used the 3 slices of bread on DH's & BIL's sandwiches, but only used 2 on mine. I will admit I added some swiss cheese too. Both the men thought these sandwiches looked very impressive and they were really filled with meat!
- 3 slices rye bread
- 4 slices corned beef, deli sliced
- 4 slices roast beef, deli sliced
- 4 slices turkey breast, deli sliced
- mayonnaise, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- lettuce leaf
- 2 cocktail onions
- 2 green olives
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread slices of bread with mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cover bottom slice with lettuce and top with 2 slices of each meat in layers.
- Add second slice of bread and top with remaining meat, more lettuc and third slice of bread.
- Cut in half and spear an olive and cocktail onion with a toothpick and insert in one half and repeat with second half.