Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
Depending upon how thin the slices of meat are and how thick you like your sandwich you can add more meat as you see fit.
- 3 slices rye bread
- 4 slices corned beef, deli sliced
- 4 slices roast beef, deli sliced
- 4 slices turkey breast, deli sliced
- mayonnaise, to taste
- mustard, to taste
- lettuce leaf
- 2 cocktail onions
- 2 green olives
- Spread slices of bread with mustard and mayonnaise.
- Cover bottom slice with lettuce and top with 2 slices of each meat in layers.
- Add second slice of bread and top with remaining meat, more lettuc and third slice of bread.
- Cut in half and spear an olive and cocktail onion with a toothpick and insert in one half and repeat with second half.
Great meat combination on this sandwich. I made these for lunch this past weekend. I used the 3 slices of bread on DH's & BIL's sandwiches, but only used 2 on mine. I will admit I added some swiss cheese too. Both the men thought these sandwiches looked very impressive and they were really filled with meat!