Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
About once a month I cook a full English breakfast. It would be lacking without broiled tomatoes!
Make and share this Broiled Tomatoes recipe from Food.com.
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Scoop out most of the seeds.
- Fill each tomato half with approximately 1/2 a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle each half with Montreal seasoning.
- Place a dab of butter on each half.
- Broil for 10 minutes (until soft).