About once a month I cook a full English breakfast. It would be lacking without broiled tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut tomatoes in half.
- 2Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- 3Scoop out most of the seeds.
- 4Fill each tomato half with approximately 1/2 a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- 5Sprinkle each half with Montreal seasoning.
- 6Place a dab of butter on each half.
- 7Broil for 10 minutes (until soft).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broiled Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 59.8
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 1.1 g