Recipe by ms.susan
About once a month I cook a full English breakfast. It would be lacking without broiled tomatoes!
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut tomatoes in half.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Scoop out most of the seeds.
- Fill each tomato half with approximately 1/2 a teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce.
- Sprinkle each half with Montreal seasoning.
- Place a dab of butter on each half.
- Broil for 10 minutes (until soft).