Prep 10 mins
Cook 13 mins
A yummy, easy recipe for flounder or haddock, or similar fish.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets
- 3 tablespoons minced onions
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- Preheat the broiler.
- Place fish filets in a single layer in a 13" x 9" baking dish.
- Evenly sprinkle filets with onion, green pepper, salt, pepper, chopped tomatoes and parsley.
- Evenly pour melted butter over top.
- Broil about 8-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork and is opaque. Remove and evenly sprinkle with swiss cheese; Broil 2 - 3 minutes longer or until cheese melts and just slightly golden.