- 4 pork chops (1 1/2-inch thick each)
- 4.92 ml sea salt or 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 4.92 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 170.09 g hot cherry peppers (about 4 - 6)
- 2-3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub chops evenly with salt and pepper. Lay the prepared chops on an aluminum foil-lined baking tray or pan; surround with the cherry peppers, garlic and onion.
- On lowest position of your broiler, broil pork for about 12 - 15 minutes on each side or until the internal temperature of the meat registers at 145° to 150°F.