Recipe by Meredith .F
Easy, Healthy and Tasty! I have also made this with Tilapia....I think any white fish will do!
- 1 large tomatoes, cored, seeded & chopped
- 1⁄4 cup pitted kalamata olive, coarsely chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) halibut fillets
- 1 lemon, sliced thin
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat broiler. Coat broiler pan with non=stick cooking spray. Adjust the rack so broiler pan is 4 inches from heat source.
- In a small bowl, combine tomato, olives, garlic, olive oil, 1/8 teaspoon salt, and 1.8 tsp pepper. Set aside.
- Season fish with the remaining salt & pepper. Placeon broiler pan and broil for 5 minutes. Spoon the tomato mixture over the top of fillets and broil for an additional 3-4 minutes, or until the tomatoes start to brown slightly. Place lemon slice on top of each fillet and broil for an additional minute.
- Garnish with chopped parsley & serve.