Recipe by Oolala
From a flounder brochure. I haven't tried it. Recipe doesn't say what type of cheese to try so let me know what you used if you make it!
Top Review by crazy but capable
Eh, this was ok. My husband liked it, my mother-in-law didn't like the topping, and i thought it was ok. the topping was light but tasted very mayo-y to me. I don't think I will put this in the repertoire.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flounder fillets
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 egg white
- 1 dash cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets on broiler rack and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Broil 4 inches from unit for 10 minutes.
- Combine mayonnaise, cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Beat egg white until stiff and fold into mayo mix.
- Spread on fish and broil until puffed and lightly browned.
- Serve immediately.