Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The broiling time depends on how rare or how well done you want your steak the times here produce a medium steak. Very tasty! Watch so you don't over or under cook them
- 4 1 inch thick beef tenderloin steaks or 4 strip steaks
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 4 teaspoons plain yogurt (low Fat is good)
- 2 teaspoons onions, minced
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed
- salt & pepper
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- Combine cream cheese, blue cheese, yogurt, onion, salt& pepper.
- Rub both sides of the steaks with the garlic (use the back of a teaspoon).
- Place steaks under broiler (heat the broiler first for a few minutes) 2-3" from heat& broil for 5-6 minutes.
- Turn& broil 3-4 minutes.
- Top each steak with equal amounts of the cheese mixture& broil an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley.