Broiled Alligator Tail With Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lemon Butter: Over low heat in small saucepan, melt margarine or butter and stir in the remaining ingredients; DON'T LET IT BOIL.
- Let heat through, then serve immediately.
- Broiled Alligator Tail: Lay alligator slices on a flat broiler pan, and place about 6 inches from the heating element.
- Broil for 10 to 15 minutes or until done.
- Remove the pan from the oven and brush the top of the meat with the lemon-butter sauce, making sure to coat the entire surface.
- Serve immediately.