Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Lightly steamed broccoli dressed up with a touch of truffle oil, a few shavings of parmesan and a spattering of crisp bread crumbs equals the best broccoli I've ever had.
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the 1/2 cup croutons until fine.
- Steam broccoli until tender crisp and bright green, about 5 minutes.
- Place broccoli in your serving dish (I usually use a casserole dish).
- Drizzle the broccoli lightly with truffle oil.
- Dust the broccoli with breadcrumbs.
- With a microplane grater, shave fine wisps of parmesan over the dish.
- Serve immediately.