- 170.09 g package Uncle Ben's chicken-flavored wild rice
- 1182.95 ml water
- 283.49 g package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 9.85 ml dried onion flakes
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine rice w/seasoning packet and water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in: broccoli, carrot & onion.
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken soup and cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on low, stirring until cheese is melted.