Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe is from Taste of Homes Quick Cooking Nov. 2000 I have made this many times & recieved many compliments on it!
- 170.09 g package Uncle Ben's chicken-flavored wild rice
- 1182.95 ml water
- 283.49 g package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 9.85 ml dried onion flakes
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, cubed
- In a large saucepan, combine rice w/seasoning packet and water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in: broccoli, carrot & onion.
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken soup and cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on low, stirring until cheese is melted.
this soup is the best! we also got it from the taste of home mag and have made it many times. its easy to make and can be left on a slow cooker for later. I absolutely love this soup!