- 1 (6 ounce) package Uncle Ben's chicken-flavored wild rice
- 5 cups water
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, combine rice w/seasoning packet and water. Bring to boil.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring once.
- Stir in: broccoli, carrot & onion.
- Cover & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Stir in chicken soup and cubed cream cheese.
- Cook on low, stirring until cheese is melted.