This is a tasty dish that's great as a side dish at any picnic or BBQ!
My Private Note
large b ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- 2Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- 3Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- 4In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar to make the dressing.
- 5In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tortellini, bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds and red onion.
- 6Pour dressing over salad, and toss.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli & Tortellini Salad from Recipe4living Website
Serving Size: 1 (173 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 391.7
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.5 g
- Cholesterol 30.1 mg
- Sodium 347.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 12.0 g