Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a tasty dish that's great as a side dish at any picnic or BBQ!
Make and share this Broccoli & Tortellini Salad from Recipe4living Website recipe from Food.com.
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet.
- Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook tortellini in boiling water for 8-10 minutes or until al dente. Drain, and rinse under cold water.
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise, sugar and vinegar to make the dressing.
- In a large bowl, combine broccoli, tortellini, bacon, raisins, sunflower seeds and red onion.
- Pour dressing over salad, and toss.