Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is yet another fantastic stir fry dish. I’m always looking for new ways to cook broccoli and this is YUMMY! Add whatever other veggies you have leftover in the fridge.
- 1 lb broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut in 1 pieces
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 12 ounces firm tofu, cut in 1 cubes
- 1⁄2 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2⁄3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Sauté onion, broccoli, tofu and bell pepper in oil.
- In a bowl, combine the sauce ingredients.
- Add to the veggies.
- Cook until thickened and bubbly.
- Serve with rice.
A nice easy dish, flavourful without overpowering. I would say it serves two, not 4.