1/10 Photos of Broccoli Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
Kathy at Food.com's Note:
The broccoli in the stuffing is a nice change from the usual crab or sausage you find in many recipes. Do make the effort to add roasted bell pepper to the tops as it makes the finished mushrooms look really special. I found this recipe a few years ago in a magazine, but only tried it recently. Now it's my favorite mushroom recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Remove mushroom stems and chop 1/2 cup mushroom stems, discard extra stems.
- 3Melt butter in a 10" skillet over medium heat.
- 4Cook onion and broccoli 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Stir in mushroom stems.
- 6Cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 7Cool slightly.
- 8Stir in bread crumbs and cheese.
- 9Spoon vegetable mixture into mushroom caps.
- 10Place on ungreased baking pan.
- 11Garnish with bell pepper pieces.
- 12Bake 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Broccoli Stuffed Baby Portabella Mushrooms
Serving Size: 1 (522 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 458.3
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.3 mg
- Sodium 858.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 49.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.3 g
- Sugars 11.8 g
- Protein 14.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
spreadable cheese with garlic and herbs