Feta and Roasted Bell Pepper Quiche
photo by Cupcake-Princess
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped shallot
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped roasted bell pepper
- 1⁄2 - 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 9 inches unbaked pie shells
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a small skillet saute onion and garlic in a little oil until tender, set aside to cool.
- In a medium mixing bowl stir together eggs, milk, salt, pepper, bell pepper, cheese, and the cooked onion and garlic. Pour into pie shell. Bake until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I don't really like to cook that much, but I love to bake. My favorite thing to do is bake yummy homemade cupcakes, brownies, cookies, and more. I enjoy eating bake goods as much as making them! I have a sweet Miniature Schnazer named Oliver that we adopted from the animal shelter. I like to collect old cookbooks, the oldest one I have is from 1913. My favorite magazines are Bon Appitite and Martha Stewart's Every Day Food. I just became a Certified Nursing Assistant. Around my house i'm known as the pissed off baker because when I bake you better stay out of the kitchen!!!