Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is the easiest recipe ever! My best friend moved away and I miss her dearly. But I miss her Broccoli Casserole too! So I called her today to get it from her. You will be just as shocked as I was at how easy this is.
- 2 (10 ounce) boxeschopped broccoli
- 1 (15 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz (nothing else will work, I promise)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (DON'T THROW OUT THE CAN)
Use the can to measure
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can instant rice
- Mix all above and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
- Basically you are finished when the top is browned slightly and the sides are bubbling. YUMMY!