Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 4 cups raw broccoli florets
- 1⁄4 cup raisins, softened in warm water
- 1⁄4 cup bacon bits
- 3 tablespoons onions
- 1⁄4 cup sunflower seeds
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- Mix Miracle Whip, sugar, vinegar, bacon bits sunflower seeds, raisins and onion together until well blended, add broccoli and stir until mixed well, chill before serving.
- 13 points for entire salad.
Great recipe. I have eaten this salad at a nearby salad buffet and had to search to find the recipe. What they and I did that I really like is we chop the broccoli so that no piece is larger than the size of the golden raisins. I like the smaller pieces because when you get a forkful, it's not just broccoli -- it has bits and pieces of everything. Wonderful recipe!
This is a great salad, one of my favorites. I use light mayonnaise instead of Miracle Whip (personal preference). This is always popular at potlucks.
I love this salad. It's so different from the normal broccoli salad drowned in a dressing. It's sweet and crunchy. Thanks for posting this one.