Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is my favorite dish to take to pot-luck dinners or family reunions. It travels well in the cooler, and the flavors get better the next day. This is also a great side salad for summer cookouts! Sometimes I substitute dried cranberries for the raisins, or use half broccoli, half cauliflower.
- Cut turkey bacon into 1/2 inch strips, brown and drain well.
- Cook pasta and drain, then rinse in cold water until the pasta is cooled.
- In a large bowl, mix chopped broccoli, pasta, raisins, onion, cooled bacon, and sunflower seeds.
- In a small bowl, mix mayonnaise, vinegar and Splenda until well blended.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss until well coated.
- Chill for at least 30 minutes before serving.