Recipe by I'mNotHere
An easy, throw-together casserole. Add some cooked chicken, turkey or ham if you want to make a complete meal.
Top Review by Jellyqueen
This is a great dish. I did make a couple of changes to fit the recipe to what I had on hand. I used fresh broccoli instead of the frozen, so I also added about a 1/2 soup can of water when I was mixing the soup,cheese mixture. It baked up so pretty, I almost hated to mess with it, but that thought didn't last long. I highly recommend this recipe.
- 4 cups wide egg noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli cuts
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9x13" baking dish with cooking spray, set aside.
- In large cooking pot, cook noodles, drain and set aside.
- Using the same pot, add soup, cheeses& frozen broccoli.
- Season to taste and stir to combine.
- Pour into baking dish, and bake about 30 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.