Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup oleo, melted
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup cottage cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Thaw and drain broccoli.
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Stir (don't beat) muffin mix Into first mixture.
- Pour into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 400 deg F for 20-25 minutes , or until done.
- Cut Into serving size squares.
Delicious - just what I was looking for. Same recipe my Grandma used! Thanks for posting.
I've made this a couple of times and it is sooo good. It does make a lot but that's not a problem 'cause it always gets eaten.
This was so good. I have eat and eat this, (since it made a big pan.) I really liked it and plan to make again. thanks Charishma