Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Make and share this Broccoli Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- Thaw and drain broccoli.
- Combine first six ingredients.
- Stir (don't beat) muffin mix Into first mixture.
- Pour into a greased 13" x 9" x 2" baking pan.
- Bake at 400 deg F for 20-25 minutes , or until done.
- Cut Into serving size squares.
Delicious - just what I was looking for. Same recipe my Grandma used! Thanks for posting.
I've made this a couple of times and it is sooo good. It does make a lot but that's not a problem 'cause it always gets eaten.
This was so good. I have eat and eat this, (since it made a big pan.) I really liked it and plan to make again. thanks Charishma